Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Driver
Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Driver
imageCLASS X MF1238 Drivers & Software Windows
Download ««« Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 UFRII Printer Driver Windows x32
Download ««« UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer for Windows x64
Download ««« PPD for Windows x64 x64
Download ««« Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver for Windows x64
Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Driver & Software OS X/ Mac
Download ««« UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities Setup Installer for Macintosh x32 x64
Download ««« Scanner Printer Driver & Utilities Setup Installer for Mac OS x32 x64
Download ««« Fax Setup Drivers & Utilities Installer for Macintosh x32 x64
Download ««« Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 UFR II Setup Macintosh x32 x64
Download ««« PS Setup Drivers Installer for Mac OS x32 x64
Download ««« Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 PPD Printer Driver Macintosh x32 x64
IJ Start imageCLASS X MF1238 Drivers & Software Linux
Download ««« UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Setup Installer for Linux x32 x64
IJ Start imageCLASS X MF1238 Manuals Download
Download ««« Web User Manual Download
Download ««« Quick Guide Download (pdf) for Windows
Download ««« UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide Download (pdf) for Windows
Download ««« UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver User Guide Download (pdf) for Mac
Download ««« Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 ScanGear MF User Guide Mac
Download ««« imageCLASS X MF1238 UFR II/UFRII LT Linux
IJ Start imageCLASS X MF1238 Configuration– Designed for small workgroups in the office or home, the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 is used as a state-of-the-art printing device for the organization, allowing for balanced speed, minimal maintenance, and the addition of an additional paper tray for busy groups.
- Canon PIXMA MX727 Drivers Download
- Canon PIXMA E470 Drivers Download
- Canon PIXMA E480 Drivers Download
- Five intuitive color touch screens on your smartphone
- A unique, personalized experience in the software library.
- Scanning and converting documents to digital files can be searched using one-way and two-way document feeders.
- The first print time is for smaller print jobs with 7.5 seconds.
- ImageRUNNER provides compatibility with the ADVANCE DX series.
- It helps reduce the risk of losing confidential data because documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- The ImageWARE Enterprise Management Console, a plugin for Device Configuration Manager, allows you to retrieve security settings and export them to other devices on the same network.
- Manage remote device access and set rules with an optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online service.
- Use only the “Send to yourself” function to restrict the distribution of documents.
- System startup verification is a process that helps to verify that a device’s firmware and application library are correct for unauthorized changes.
- Use the optional uniFLOW app to fully account for and report Canon and third-party devices, draft drafts, and task routing.
- The serviceable parts are designed for the entire service life of the machine, which helps to minimize the need for maintenance and reduce service visits.
- A versatile high-power cartridge helps reduce overall costs.
- Simple, standard double-sided printing and the ability to print multiple pages on a single sheet reduce print size paper consumption.
Equipment and fleet management
- Designed for quick and easy distribution.
- Remote diagnostics for fast service resistance.
- Easily monitor the status and supply of the device, monitor meter readings, manage settings, and turn on security settings.
Quality and reliability
- The reliability and technology of Canon engines ensure high performance and minimize the impact on support sources.
- Designed to maximize uptime with status messages to fill in materials.
- Intuitive service video for common tasks such as changing consumables.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by introducing a number of parameters that are capable of saving paper and energy.
- Certified and ENERGY STAR® certified to date EPEAT® Silver.
Manage printing using UniFLOW software
- The optional uniFLOW portfolio includes a local or cloud solution6 that imageCLASS devices can use with flexible authentication. With card or PIN-based authentication, imageCLASS devices can manage printing, track costs through reporting, and use mobile printing.
Fleet management tools
- Your device administrator can use the imageWARE Enterprise Management Console to centrally manage your Canon printer device, including materials, status messages, sensors, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote allows your service provider to actively manage devices, including remote diagnostics and reports. The local content distribution system helps to download remotely installed software at the device level.
Fast one-way two-way scanning
- ImageCLASS MF746Cdw uses a one-way document feeder for two-way scanning at 51 frames per minute (ipm) in black and white, or up to 27 frames per minute. Scanned files can be converted to several file formats, including highly compressed PDF and searchable PDF (OCR).