Canon Pixma TS9180 Drivers Download
Canon Pixma TS9180 Drivers Download
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS9180 Drivers Linux
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Printer Driver for Linux — Source file
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — Source file
Download ««« IJ Setup Canon Printer Driver for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Start Canon Printer Driver for Linux — debian
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — debian
IJ Start Cannon Drivers Andorid/ Mobile/ Tablet
Download ««« Android Mobile Tablets Driver
Support Driver Source: Canon USA
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS9180 Configuration– The Canon Pixma TS9180 is a compact, all-in-one printer that is suitable for home-and bright Home Office tasks. At $150, it offers a few features – and a remarkable uptick in performance – over its $70 siblings, the Pixma TS5120. One of these features are individual ink cartridges. TS9180 employs six of them, including two black inks and one photo blue. But the first thing you’ll notice is the huge 5-inch color touchscreen staring at you. Its generous size eases the work, and I found it very sensitive for stand-alone use.
The impressive 5-inch color touchscreen sits on a panel that hinges upwards of 90 degrees. All Frittstående operation is done using the touch screen, as there are no physical buttons. This has sometimes been a disappointment for other models if the touch screen was less responsive, but the TS9180s touch screen frustrated not any of my attempts to change a setting or start a jobopgave. For example, the Canon TS6020s much more modest 3-inch touchscreen was then unanswered in our tests.
The PIXMA TS9180 wireless All-in-one ink cartridge from Canon can help you, especially since it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a direct connection to your various smart devices. The sporting sleek design and gray color, as well as advanced printing technology, the wireless TS9180 is available for printing, scanning and copying. For printing, users can get a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for images and documents, while a 6-color ink system with photo soft gives accurate color with smooth grades and minimal grain.
Together with this, users can work fast thanks to print speeds of 15 IPM in black and 10 IPM in color for making your homework, shopping lists or photos. It also has front and rear paper feed options that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14 “in size and can perform automatic duplex printing.
TS9180 is a highly connected device with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, which allows users to effectively connect a mobile device directly. Ethernet Networking and Wi-Fi also improve connectivity and support many other features, including the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and more.
- Six-colour ink cartridges include pigmentsvarte and fotobluepatroner for smoother gradations and reduced grain in your prints
- CHROMALIFE100 Printing provides a stable print that is rated to last 100 years when stored in an album, remains light fast for 30 years and remains gas fast for 20 years
Can produce an edgeless 4 x 6 “Image in about 17 seconds
- Support for paper sizes of 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5 ” Square, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10 “, Letter and legal
- Specialty Media support includes U.S. # 10 envelopes and CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc printing
- Art support for art allows users to print on higher quality media
- Scanning color depth of 48-bit internal and 24-bit external
- Scanfunktioner includes email attachment, automatic scan mode, document removal reminder, push scan, save to PC, scan to Canon PRINT app and wireless scan
- First print speed of about 19 seconds
- Copy features include 4-to-1 and 2-to-1 copy, automatic exposure copy, edgeless copy, disc label duplication, document removal reminder, fit to page, frame print copy,
- ID card copying, photo fade update, preset Copy ratio and two-sided copy
- Auto expandable outbox Ensures the printer is always ready to go
- Mobile print support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud
- Print, Mopria device printing, Canon Print mobile app,
- PIXMA Cloud Link, wireless PictBridge and more
- Other printing features include automatic duplex printing, auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, edgeless printing, business card printing, creative filters, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc printing, document printing, Easy photo Print +, Message in print, my image garden, my image garden, photo printing, quiet mode, square media printing support, Web Template and more
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy) connectivity are available, so you can easily configure your printer for a variety of devices, depending on your specific setup and needs.
- ENERGY STAR Certified