Canon PIXMA TS8190 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS8190 Drivers Download
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS8190 Drivers Linux
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Printer Driver for Linux — Source file
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — Source file
Download ««« IJ Setup Canon Printer Driver for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Start Canon Printer Driver for Linux — debian
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — debian
IJ Start Cannon Drivers Andorid/ Mobile/ Tablet
Download ««« Android Mobile Tablets Driver
Support Driver Source: Canon USA
IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS8190 Configuration– High-end printing, scanning and copying in a COMPACT format presentation of the PIXMA TS8120 wireless inkjet All-in-one, designed to be fast, efficient and connected. Quickly and easily print everything you want, from family photos to invitations, to reports, documents and boarding passes. With Blue photo ink, your photos have never been so beautiful, they reduce the grain and give gradients of smooth colors. Connect your tablet, computer or smartphone to print without fil1 or directly from your mémoire6 card using the 4.3 LCD touch screen. When you need a high-end printer in compact format, look no further than the PIXMA TS8120.
- Exceptional printing quality quickly print detailed documents with crisp black text and superb photos with the 6-color individual ink system.
- Print without worries, either from the Cloud7, via Bluetooth4, from the PARTNERS5 media or even on the move.
- STYLISH & COMPACT The PIXMA TS8120 Wireless printer is the all-in-one printer that fits perfectly with any room in the house and is suitable for any décor thanks to its multiple color options.
- Integrated design with intuitive features such as the 4.3 LCD touchscreen and enhanced user interface, Bluetooth4 printing, document deletion reminder and a self-extendable output tray, you’ll understand Why the PIXMA TS8120 makes printing easier and faster.
- VERSATILE paper SUPPORT with front and rear power supply
Print great photos from a SIX INDIVIDUAL ink SYSTEM, including a Blue Photo ink tank.
- Use the CANON PRINT application to print and scan easily to your favorite mobile devices.
- Enjoy easy photo printing with an integrated SD memory card reader.
Mobile Print functions
The TS8120 supports printing or scanning to a mobile device from the Canon print application. It also supports Pixma Cloud Link, which allows you to access your files directly from various photo sharing, social networking and storage sites. Unlike the Canon Pixma TS9120, it lacks Ethernet connectivity. I tested it via a USB connection with drivers installed on a PC under Windows 10 Professional.
The print speed is correct for a domestic inkjet all-in-one. When printing the text (Word) portion of our suite of enterprise applications, 13.1 pages per minute (ppm) and 4.7 ppm on average were printed for our entire business suite, which includes PDF, PowerPoint and Excel files, in addition to the Word Document. These scores actually match the Canon TS9120, which we timed at 13.2 and 4.7 ppm on the Word document and the complete suite. Canon Pixma TS8020 printed a little more slowly both our Word document (11.4 ppm) and the complete suite (4.4 ppm). By printing photos, we timed the TS8120 to 38 seconds per print, slightly indented compared to the 32 seconds clip of the TS9120 but with a very respectable speed.
The six ink tanks used by the TS8120 include both black inks based on dyes and pigments (which helped it excel in photo and text printing), in addition to the usual cyan, magenta and yellow, as well as photo blue. Based on our tests, the overall output quality of the TS8120 is far superior to that of an inkjet, with excellent text and very good pictures and graphics. The quality of the text is among the best I’ve seen for a jet of ink and is higher than that of many lasers. It should be enough for any professional use, even that requiring small fonts.
By printing the graphic part of our suite, the colors were generally well saturated. The TS8120 worked well with fine colored lines and differentiating similar tones. Some backgrounds had a slight streak of stripes (a regular pattern of striations), but it is sufficiently visible that only the hardest-to-remember recipients of your impressions would pay the slightest attention. In some illustrations, there was a slight tremor in the form of grain, but it was relatively mild.