Canon Pixma TR7530 Driver Download
Canon Pixma TR7530 Driver Download
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7530 Drivers Linux
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Printer Driver for Linux — Source file
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — Source file
Download ««« IJ Setup Canon Printer Driver for Linux — rpm
Download ««« IJ Start Canon Printer Driver for Linux — debian
Download ««« ScanGear MP for Linux — debian
IJ Start Cannon Drivers Andorid/ Mobile/ Tablet
Download ««« Android Mobile Tablets Driver
Support Driver Source: Canon USA
IJ Start Canon Pixma TR7530 Configuration– When you work from home, Canon’s PIXMA TR7530 internal printer from Canon is designed to be your reliable companion by printing, scanning, copying, and faxing from a single, relatively compact unit. High-quality printing with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and a five-color ink system that will provide crisp images and documents. It also has impressive speeds of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color, as well as automatic two-sided printing. In addition, the printer has 100 sheets of front and rear trays to handle a variety of media sizes from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14” with ease.
- Canon Pixma TR7530 Driver Download
- IJ Canon Pixma TS3170S Setup Driver Download
- Canon Pixma TR4590 Driver Download
Scanning, copying and faxing are possible thanks to the 8,5 x 11.7 inch PCB, as well as an automatic 20-sheet feeder that supports documents up to 8.5 x 14 “. The TR7530 has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 sharp image, and can produce a color copy in only 19 seconds, and thanks to the built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you can easily connect a smartphone or mobile device for direct printing and scanning.
The common work is intuitive thanks to the use of a 4.3-inch touchscreen LCD on the control panel. Plus, with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT, and other services, you’ll be able to quickly and easily work with just about any device in your home.
- The five-color ink system includes pigment black for crisp rich documents as well as bright pictures
- Chromalife100 printing provides a stable seal that is estimated at 100 years when stored in an album, remains light fast for 30 years and remains gas fast for 20 years
- It can create a 4 x 6 “free photo for approximately 37 seconds
- Special media support includes US # 10 packages
- Fine paper support allows users to print on higher quality media
- Users can scan up to 8.5 x 11.7 “by flat or 8.5 x 14” by ADF
- The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi that can be interpolated to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Color Depth Scan 48-bit internal and 24-bit external
- Scan features include e-mail attachment, auto scan mode, document removal reminder, multi-page PDF, PC recording,
- scan to Canon PRINT application, and wireless scan
- The first copy speed is about 19 seconds
- Copying features include 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copying, auto-copy copying, borderless copying, ADF copying, removal of documents, copy to page, copy to delete , copy of ID card, 2-sided copying with ADF, photo sensor reset, preset copy ratios, and duplex copy
- 3-inch touchscreen LCD provides a large and intuitive control panel to view and change settings
- Mobile Print Support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud
- Print, Mopria Device Printing, Canon PRINT mobile application, PIXMA Cloud Link, wireless PictBridge, and more.
- Other printing features include auto duplex, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, business card printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint +, print message, My Image Garden, photo printing, quiet mode, square support print, web template printing, and more
- The 33.6 kbps fax modem offers a transfer rate of 3 seconds per page in black or 60 seconds per page in color
- Users will have access to 250-page fax memory as well as up to 99 group dial locations
- Other fax features include answering machine connectivity, rejecting the caller, checking RX fax information, dialing, fine-tune, fax rejection, re-entering a fax number, memory transfer, redialling and remote reception
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity options are available so you can easily configure the printer for multiple devices according to your specific settings and needs.
- The Auto On / Off feature saves power when not in use
- ENERGY STAR certified