Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Driver– Reliable and compact, the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF II multifunction printer delivers extremely efficient, productive scanning and ease of use, delivering up to 65 pages per minute of clear text and consistent images. As part of Canon’s advanced multifunction printer series, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF II provides the ideal solution for small businesses or workgroups in large naval environments that require letter and legal-sized printing and copying. Based on the ImageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this model offers consistent ease of use with Canon devices and excellent performance both indoors and outdoors.
The ImageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF II multifunction printer comes standard with a single-sided duplex automatic document feeder with a scanning speed of up to 100 dpi (300 dpi). The large and intuitive 10.1 la interface provides smart phone usability and is the same screen used in other third generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE models. ImageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF II is designed to provide Canon’s reliability and easy maintenance.
This model combines Canon’s range of solutions, including uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online, and uniFLOW Online Express.
- Canon PIXMA G6040 Drivers Download
- Canon PIXMA G5040 Drivers Download
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Driver
ImageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF II provides a reliable and easy-to-use solution that delivers high quality production and a comprehensive standard feature, either as a standalone multifunction printer or as part of the entire fleet.
- 10.1 “intuitive touch screen with smartphone.
- A unique and customized experience tailored to your personal preferences with DEVELOPMENT.
- It supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services such as Google Drive ™.
- Scan documents and convert them into searchable digital files in various file formats.
- Integration with Canon and other third-party software with, which is embedded in the application platform.
- The advanced standard feature is designed to protect sensitive information and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Security policy settings can be controlled by a special password that is configured from a central location and transferred to other supported devices.
- Use a number of flexible authentication methods to check who has access to the device, such as image input, PIN code, username / password, or card usage, and what features it has.
- Track and evaluate printing, copying, scanning and faxing; costs for departments or projects.
- You can reduce unnecessary pressures and promote cost efficiency by applying printing principles and limiting usage.
- Cloud Based Standard Solution UniFLOW Online Express provides a centralized control panel with the latest printer features.
- Update uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions that enable a complete accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, routings business and effective scan job.
Device and fleet management
- Designed for quick and easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and component lifetime for proactive maintenance and fast repair.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and supplies, turn off devices remotely, monitor counter values, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common Firmware and Regular Updates with Unified Firmware
- Platform (UFP) to ensure continuous improvement and consistency within the fleet.
Quality and reliability
- The All-In-One cassette is designed to provide long service life and ease of use, helping to reduce the need for maintenance and increase service life.
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize impact on support assets.
- It is designed to provide maximum uptime through space alerts to keep consumer products up to date and deliver intuitive service videos for replacement consumables.
- The combination of melting methods and low melting point dye minimizes power requirements and helps reduce energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious working methods by providing a number of settings that help you save paper and energy.
- Approved ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Gold.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Driver
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Drivers & Software Windows
Download ««« Generic Plus UFR II Setup Drivers Installer for Windows x32
Download ««« Generic Fax Setup Drivers Installer for Windows x32
Download ««« UFRII MS V4 Printer Driver Setup Installer for Windows x32
Download ««« PPD for Windows x32 x64
Download ««« Generic Plus UFR II Set up Printer Driver for Windows x64
Download ««« Generic Fax Drivers Setup Installer for Windows x64
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Driver & Software OS X/ Mac
Download ««« UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities Setup Installer for Macintosh x32 x64
Download ««« Scanner Printer Driver & Utilities Setup Installer for Mac OS x32 x64
Download ««« Fax Setup Drivers & Utilities Installer for Macintosh x32 x64
IJ Start imageRUNNER ADVANCE 615iF III Manuals Download
Download ««« Web User Manual Download